Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Question about "plug in"

From: "Ernst Barsa" <barsa_ernst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:29:07 +0100
Title: Question about "plug in"

Hello all,

I was searching on ethereal main side about IBM Enterprise extender

There were several related findings in the result page.

Now my silly question:  It looks like there is a kind of "plug-in" for this protocol , but i couldn´t find the  binary and also i couldn´t find any docu on it. There are only some lines of code included in the email threads.

Do i have to compile it my selfe, if yes, please give me  a "How to do it"  and also please let me know how to include this protocol to Ethereal after that step

Many thanks for answering and helping

Regards

Ernst