Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] SACK SLE/SRE numbers

From: "Steigenga L. (Lex)" <Lex.Steigenga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:18:05 +0100
Hi there,

Is it possible to change the representation of the SLE/SRE seqence numbers
so they are displayed like (and corresponds with) the TCP SEQ and ACK
numbers.
This would make it easier to correlate them with the SEQ and ACK numbers.
Now the original hex value is simply displayed as a decimal number. If you
could handle them like the SEQ number (substract the starting value) they
would direct show the values as shown for the SEQ ACK numbers.

Regards,

Lex Steigenga

mailto:lex.steigenga.siemens.com

Deze e-mail is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Verstrekking aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan. Fortis sluit iedere aansprakelijkheid uit die voortvloeit uit electronische verzending.

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). Fortis rules out any and every liability resulting from
any electronic transmission.