Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] TCP Time Sequence Graph

From: vinod mulani <vinod_mulani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:52:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I have just begun using the time sequence graph and
would like to know how would i come to know of the
following from the grpah :-

slow start sequences,

retransmission triggered by duplicate acks,

regions where the sliding window is limiting
transmission,

lost ack

understand the segment and ack numbers

congestion and sliding window sizes