Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Delete some fields from packets

From: "Nemet, Hagay (Hagay)" <hnemet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:35:18 +0200
Title: Delete some fields from packets

 We sending  packets  that the protocol is proprietary.

 To change those packets to regular recognize packets we should

 omit 4 bytes and shift left the packet 4 bytes.

 I would like to display those packets as recognize form, how can I do that?

 Now I am saving every packet separately and delete the additional byte using editor.