Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] filter troubles

From: Alexandr Piskotin <pikachu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:59:27 +0400
Hello.

I have troubles with display filters on tethereal 0.10.7
I want only to capture AIM incoming (subtype 0x0007) and outgoing
(subtype 0x0006) messages, so I execute 'tethereal -R "aim_messaging
and (aim.fnac.subtype==0x0006 or aim.fnac.subtype==0x0007)"'
After this execution I get nothing. Without additional subtype's
conditions I get all aim_messaging traffic.
What should I do to get what I want?

Thanx.