Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capture file size

From: "Price, Doug" <Doug.Price@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 00:58:55 -0500

Is there a maximum capture file size? I have a cap file that is 1.4 GB. Ether real is having a hard time opening this file. Is there a way to crop on split up the file?

Thank you,

Doug Price,

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.