Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] new 802.11 related columns (RSSI/TxRate)

From: Shao-Cheng Wang <shaochengwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I saw some new 802.11 related columns (RSSI/TxRate) in
the preference field of ethereal 0.10.6. However,
I was not able to make the display work.
My configuration is like follows:

Freebsd 5.2.1
Ethereal 0.10.6
libpcap 0.8.3
Card: Cisco 340 series

The ethereal was capturing 'raw' 802.11 packets
(including DATA/ACK/beacon..), but no RSSI/Tx Rate
information was displayed.

Can anyone tell me these infomation will work with
which drive/os/version?

Many thanks and best regards,
Shao-Cheng Wang