Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] how to access 802.11 management packets on Linux

From: "vemula srinivasa rao" <vemu_srinu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Oct 2004 12:19:18 -0000
HI  all,

I have the following set up, using ethereal iam unable to capture 802.11 management packets...

I have laptop (Dell) with Redhat 9 installed
I have cisco aironet 350 series (802.11b) card
I have installed cisco driver.
i am able to ping using the above card.
Now i want to use this card with ethereal to capture 802.11 management and data frames hot to go about it?

Is there any problem with the card/driver??
can anybody help in this reagard
bye
srinvas..