Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] unable to install ethereal-0.10.6

From: "sukanya devi" <suk_1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Oct 2004 10:09:35 -0000
hi all,
        I am unable to install ethereal-0.10.6. while executing
./configure :

the following error occurs.

checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file
config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly
installed.
checking for pkg-config... (cached) /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... Will use uninstalled version
of GLib found in PKG_CONFIG_PATH
yes (version 2.0.0)
checking whether GLib supports loadable modules... no
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking whether inttypes.h defines the PRI[doxu]64 macros... no
checking whether %llx can be used to format 64-bit integers... no
checking whether %Lx can be used to format 64-bit integers... no
checking whether %qx can be used to format 64-bit integers... no
configure: error: neither %llx nor %Lx nor %qx worked on a 64-bit
integer.

plz anyone give me an easiest way to install ethereal-0.10.6.

thanx,
suku