Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal does not open

From: "Desai, Minjal" <Minjal.Desai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:58:57 -0400
Title: Ethereal does not open

Hello,
  I have installed the latest version of Ethereal 10.6 and WinPCap 3.0 successfully.
After Clicking the Ethereal icon on the desktop, the message appears Ethereal - Network Protocol Analyzers - Registering Dissectors…. After which the window disappears. Ethereal never loads up after that. I have tried rebooting the machine and also uninstall/install the application again.

Nothing has worked.
Is there something I am missing in the process?
Thanks Minjal.