Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal does not open

From: "dzenizo" <dzenizo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:44:33 -0500
Title: Message
Now It's working for me!

I uninstalled it, and when I reinstalled it again, I selected the GTK-Wimp box (it's deselected by default) in the Choose Components window, that did it.

Just to be sure, take a look at the Apllication Log in the Event Viewer; there should be your error recorded as "The application, ethereal-gtk2.exe, generated an application error ..." with DrWatson Source for each time you have tried to start Ethereal.

Saludos a los amigos
Diego Zenizo