Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RTP Analysis

Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:11:20 -0400
When I am looking at a trace I see the value of SET under the
MARKER heading.  What does that mean?

For those familiar with H.323 how many packets received witht
the "wrong seq numbers" really effect the VIdeo and Audio.

I have a trace with shows two packets received out of order.
How many instances of this does it take to affect the quality of the
video?

Thanks for any suggestions and help!!