Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] deencrypt SSL data packets

From: "Bacchu, Anjan" <Anjan.Bacchu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:19:54 -0700
Title: Message
Hi There,

    We are trying to observe HTTPS traffic on the browser to our HTTPS server(Tomcat) behind a load-balancer(SSL Accelerator).
Is it possible for us to tell Ethereal to deencrypt the data packets so that we can see what actually is being received from the server ?
We have access to the certificate on the server(if that would help).

    We are using Ethereal 10.6 on Windows XP (Winpcap 3.0).

Thank you,

BR,
~A