Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ratio problem

From: "Affolter,Alain,VEVEY,GLOBE Center CSC" <Alain.Affolter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:18:16 +0200
Hello,

my question is the following one :

for exemple I have:
	- n 	MB total Traffic
	- 1/3 n 	MB Traffic IN
	- 2/3 n 	MB Traffic OUT

when I see packet graph I m in this ratio, but I see Byte graph I don't see
this ratio anymore.
The area under the line should stay in the same ratio.
Here not!
Why
When are you in the possibility to give me an answer?
Best regards

		Alain AFFOLTER
		NESTEC  SA
		GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
		Central Support Center
		Information Technology
		Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
		tél +41 (0)21 924 25 18   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69
		local REL - 205
		mailto:alain.affolter@xxxxxxxxxx

		This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.