Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal 0.9.0 make error on a Solaris 8 Server.

From: "Donis, Agustin" <Agustin.Donis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:07:57 -0500
Hello,

I can run the ./configure without any errors.
When I execute the "make" I get through almost to the end of the make.
However, I get the errors listed below.
I verified that I do have the libcrypto* libraries in /usr/lib.
My LD_PATH is set to /usr/local/lib.
What am I doing wrong?

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'
ld: fatal: library -lcrypto: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to ethereal
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
rm -f .libs/etherealS.o
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ethereal'
Current working directory /opt/ethereal-0.9.0
*** Error code 1