Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] MAP Traffic-Capture - Sending a SMS - Traffic capture

From: "Andreas Zauner" <x@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:51:47 +0200
Does anybody have a possibility to get me a capture of MAP traffic, when a SMS is sent from a mobile phone, using a SMSC (mobile orginated traffic)?

Can somebody also send me a capture of traffic when a SMSC delivers the SMS message to the mobile-phone (mobile terminated traffic)?

Is there any description in the internet about this where every bit is explained?

Please send an email directly to x@xxxxxxxxx !

Thanks really a lot already now to the one who can assist me!!!

Later,

Andy
====