Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] information

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:53:38 +0200
Dear sir/madam,

My name is Erik and I am a student electrical engineering in the Netherlands. We are now occupied with a project where we use your program Ethereal. But we understand not all of it. We have found a user's guide at www.ethereal.com but it's is not handy to go to your site everytime we doesn't understand a part and we can print it but it are many page's and it's many work. Above all the school want a book of reference for future project's with ethereal.
So now was my question if there is a compleet user guide available and how we can get one and what it cost.

I hope to hear of you soon.

Kind regards
Erik Weijters

My excuse for possible spelling-mistake's.