Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] information

From: Richard Urwin <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:52:16 +0100
On Tuesday 22 Apr 2003 3:53 pm, erik wrote:
> Dear sir/madam,
>
> My name is Erik and I am a student electrical engineering in the
> Netherlands. We are now occupied with a project where we use your program
> Ethereal. But we understand not all of it. We have found a user's guide at
> www.ethereal.com but it's is not handy to go to your site everytime we
> doesn't understand a part and we can print it but it are many page's and
> it's many work. Above all the school want a book of reference for future
> project's with ethereal. So now was my question if there is a compleet user
> guide available and how we can get one and what it cost.

There are actually two links to the user-guide. It you click on [PDF] you can
download an acrobat file of the user-manual.

Talk to your local copy/print shop. They will be able to print the PDF and
bind it for you, or you may want to print it yourself and have them bind it.

The school will probably be able to print and bind it for you, so it might
cost you nothing.

--
Richard Urwin