Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal + prism 2 (802.11b pcmcia card)

From: "Ben Schuurink" <schuurink@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:14:10 +0200
Dear all,

I can't get Ethereal to capture anything on a Windows XP pro system.
Ethereal on a NT and Redhat system works OK.

XP is running on a laptop, I'm using a prism 2 pcmcia card (802.11b) with
WEP encryption. I've used winPcap 2.3 and 3.0 no luck. On XP with a normal
Ethernet card it works OK.

Thanks in advance,

Nyx