Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] WIRELESS NETWORK

From: "tara oneill" <tara_oneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 15:48:25 +0000

Hi,

I am using ethereal to capture information on my wireless network.

When I am communicating using an access point, I decodet the UDP to VIEW the RPT infomation. Eack packet sequence number is listed twice. Can anybody explain this. the time stamp is identicle for both identicle seq numbers.

When Communicating in peer to peer mode, the sequence is incremented by one each time.

This is really confusing, I'd be so grateful if any body could shed some light on this for me1

Thanks,

Tara.