Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 802.11 Initialization vector

From: "guoquan" <neokc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:19:11 +0800
hi,
    there's something i do not understand when
reading an 802.11 frame. how do you read the
initialization vector (IV). Ethereal output the
IV something like 0xaabbcc (in the middle
window). however, on the data window (the
bottom window) the IV actually reads as ccbbaa.
so actually which is the correct way of
reading, is 0xaa the first byte of the IV or is
0xcc the first byte, thanks.

jas

Care2 make the world greener!
Easter Cards free at Care2.com: