Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] OT: how to duplicate traffic for ethereal?

From: "darren" <teodarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:52:28 +0000
Hi all,

this is slightly off topic, but i was hoping some of you may have done it before.

I have a Linux Box doing simple IPv4 routing from 1 NIC to 2 NICs.

I would like to place my ethereal machine on the second nic to sniff only ports 23 and 80, but route ALL (including 23 and 80) to the first nic.

I think this will require me to "duplicate" the packets of 23 and 80 to the second nic. How do i do that?

thanx for any advice!

rgds
darren