Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] editcap

From: "Alvaro GOMES" <gomes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:39:31 -0800
Hello,

I'm trying to implement a new file format conversion in the editcap.exe tool. I'm looking for some documentation,
I have been browsing all the web site( www.ethereal.com) , but I didn't find anything. I know that the task seems to be done by
the code in wiretap.dll. But I have difficullties understand how to add a new file format support.

You might help me.

        Best regards.
                                 Alvaro GOMES