Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How to display length

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:46:30 +0200
Hello

I have problems to capture whith Ethereal, Alistair McGlinchy gave me an
answer to this problem, but no time to test this for the moment.

So I have captured the frames with windump and used Ethereal to read and
work on it.

My question :
When you have filtered the frame, you can print summary in a file, and open
it with Excel, but this summary doesn't include the frame's length and it's
one of the most information I wanted. Printing detail is not a solution
because the file is not really usable with Excel. I tried to had a columns
in "Preferences" but It doesn't work ... ?

Erwan LE BOT
Bouygues Telecom DIBO/IUU/IUR/Performances
* : 01.39.26.63.67