Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Learn more

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:27:50 +0000
The book is called "Network Monitoring and Analysis" by
Ed Wilson...  Protocol approach to troubleshooting...
ISBN 0-13-026495-4 by Prentice Hall...  I'm on page 55
out of like 325 or so...  I picked it up but haven't
really gone in to it too much, if it's good, I'll make
sure to post it on the group...  I have whole bunch of
other CISCO books that I have though....

Gene