Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Capture file

From: Richard Urwin <RUrwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:27:00 +0100
The capture file is in a format which is understood by Ethereal and several
other programs, none of which is an editor. It is not readable text.

If you want to examine the results of your capture without having Etheral
running you need to print the capture to a file in text format. That file
will be readable with an editor.

--
Richard Urwin, Software Design Engineer
Schenck Test Automation