Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] NO interface in the capture options windows

From: Guy Kamendje <kguy@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:06:30 +0200 (MEST)
I have installed Wincap 2.3 on my winxp machine and after this, I also
installed ethereal (0.9.2). I have one ether interface on my machine but I am not
able to select this interface for frame capture. I did a similar installation
on my laptop and everything works pretty well there.
Could someone help me?
Thanks Guy

http://www.gmx.net