Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Gdk-Error **: Palettized display (256-colour) mode not supporte

From: "Rajesh Bhattacharya" <raj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:53:23 +0530
I have just now downloaded the ethereal binary for WinNT. After installing when I am trying to run the program, it is telling:

"Gdk-Error **: Palletized display (256-colour) mode not supported on Windows. aborting..."

What should I do to run it successfully?
My machine's display property is 1024 X 768 (256 colour).

TIA,
Rajesh.