Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 0.9.4 on NT4 : no submenus

Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:39:25 +0100
Marcel,

From:	Marcel Cox [SMTP:cimetmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>I have a strange problem while running Ethereal 0.9.4 (binary download from
> www.ethereal.com) on an NT 4 workstation. The program works fine except
for
> a strange problem :
>I can't get into any submenus.
> For instance, under "Display", the menu options "Match" and "Prepare" have
> no effect.
> I'm running Ethereal on an NT4 workstation with SP6a installed.

I just wanted to confirm, you're not alone. I have the same problem (NT4 SP4
Ethereal 0.9.3).

You can get to Match and Prepare menus by right clicking on individual
frames. No such luck for TCP Stream Analysis. I wonder what it does :-)

Alistair
> Alistair McGlinchy,           alistair.mcglinchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sizing and Performance, Central IT,   ext. 5012,   ph +44 20 7268-5012
> Marks and Spencer, 3 Longwalk Rd, Stockley Park, Uxbridge UB11 1AW, UK

Registered Office:
Marks & Spencer p.l.c
Michael House, Baker Street,
London, W1U 8EP
Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com

The registered office of Marks and Spencer Financial Services Limited, Marks and Spencer Unit Trust Management Limited, Marks and Spencer Life Assurance Limited and Marks and Spencer Savings and Investments Limited is Kings Meadow, Chester, CH99 9FB.