Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 0.9.4 on NT4 : no submenus

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 04:06:55 -0700
On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 08:39:25PM +0100, Alistair.McGlinchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> No such luck for TCP Stream Analysis. I wonder what it does :-)

Note that TCP Stream Analysis will work only if you have selected a
frame that contains TCP.  It's worked fine for me with a current CVS
version of Ethereal on NT 4.0.

An unfortunate misfeature of the GTK+ toolkit is that an inactive menu
item with a pull-right menu is *not* grayed out, unlike inactive menu
items without pull-right menus; the "feedback" that it's inactive is
that you don't get the pull-right menu.