Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 0.9.4 on NT4 : no submenus

From: "Marcel Cox" <cimetmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:26:14 +0200
Hi,

I have a strange problem while running Ethereal 0.9.4 (binary download from
www.ethereal.com) on an NT 4 workstation. The program works fine except for
a strange problem :
I can't get into any submenus.
For instance, under "Display", the menu options "Match" and "Prepare" have
no effect.
I'm running Ethereal on an NT4 workstation with SP6a installed.

Marcel

PS.
Why is Ethereal for win32 still using old versions of GLIB and GTK+ ? I see
the gimp web site has much newer versions available.