Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] setting capturing mode

From: "Robin Widoyo" <robin-w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:15:23 +1000
I am using Win2K Laptop w/ Cisco 350 w/lan card.

Could I know how to set so that ethereal can capture packets that sent by
the laptop as well, not just packets that it received. I think the problem
is in the OS, coz I've used the wlan card w/ same AP, but different laptop,
and it can sniff both ingoing and outgoing packets.

Also, is there any way to set them capturing in promicous mode ?

Thanks,

Robin.