Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Searching in frames

From: "Ladel, Thomas" <TLadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:28:51 +0200
Title: Searching in frames

Hi all,

I'm a new user of this very good product, but I haven't found yet how to search for a specific string in frames (like a username....).

Can somebody help me. I thought I've tried anything that should work (like frame[0:] == 61:62:63 etc); but I'm just human and not perfect.....

Thank's in advance for any help, or answer.
Thomas