Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] IP Fragment Reassembly

From: Chris Waters <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 10:31:21 -0700
Thanks, now I understand. I was looking at the packet list, and not at the
decode tree and so was thinking that the fact that I was still seeing
"Fragmented IP protocol" packets meant that the reassembly wasn't happening.

Is there any way to prevent the fragments from being displayed after
reassembly has occurred? What I really want to do is look at the trace
without knowing that the packets were fragmented on the wire.

Thanks,

Chris.