Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] IP Fragment Reassembly

From: Chris Waters <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:57:26 -0700
Hi,

What is the expected operation of the IP fragment reassembly option? I enabled the option and captured a series of 2000 byte pings but didn't notice any difference. i.e. the packets weren't reassembled in the display. I also tried saving and reopening the trace, but that didn't change anything either. Is it working correctly? I am using a version built from the latest sources.

Regards,

Chris.