Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Does it also make coffee?

From: "Keith G. Murphy" <keithmur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:32:34 -0600
I just want to say one thing to the many authors of this tool:

Thank you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I shows me everything that's going on on my network, running from my
Linux server or my Win95 workstation.

Thank you.

It comes up with the correct host names, without me having to do
anything.  (Must be looking at NetBIOS, as well as DNS).

Thank you.

Breaks out every kind of protocol imaginable.

Thanks so much.

Super super super-intuitive interface.  No fuss, no muss.

Did I remember to say thank you?

It will be a great learning tool for me in the future.

Thanks again.

Oh, and you RAWK!

 \  /
  \/