Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ehtereal broke ssh

From: William Van <davanhorns@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:22:58 -0800 (PST)
I setup a solaris box with ssh and vnc.  I also setup
a windows xp box
with ssh and vnc.  I was successful in setting up a
ssh tunnel from the
win box to the sol box, and then connecting via vnc,
no problem.
However, I then installed Ethereal on the win
box...and that 's when my
trouble began.  I can connect via ssh, but the tunnel
is not setup.  Also,
when I launch vnc on the win box, I get an error that
local loop-back
is disabled.  Any ideas?

thanks,
Bill Van Horn