Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Tethereal question

From: Anthony Abby <anthonyabby@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to bother you all again, but could someone
explain what I did wrong with this tethereal
statement?  I get an error when I try to run tethereal
via telnet this way.

/usr/sbin/tethereal -c 0 -f ip host 192.168.1.3 -i
eth0 -t ad -w /root/ethereal-caps/test

the error I get is this:

tethereal: Capture filters were specified both with
"-f" and with additional comquestion

Thanks for help
Anthony