Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Plugin not working (different problem)

From: David Moore <davem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 08:45:59 -0400
I found that the plugins have to be place in:

      "  C:\.ethereal\plugins  "

Note the "DOT" above before ethereal. This is a separate directory from the installed directory on
windows. I installed ethereal to a "D-drive" but the above directory is created and used for plugins
regardless of where you installed.

Now if only someone could tell me how to resolve the rpm installation on RedHat 7.1 insisting that
it can't find "libsnmp.so.0" despite the fact that ucd-snmp has been installed. I even tried adding
soft links in several directories to no avail. I'm a unix/linux novice so I could easily be missing
the obvious.