Ethereal-users: [ethereal-users] Windows NT and update list in real time

From: Alberto Alonso <a_alonso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 15:22:29 -0500
I hope this has not been covered already (I checked FAQ and mailing list
from March until today). I would like to know if the Update list of
packets in real time check box which is available when a capture is
started depends on some configuration options.

I am running ethereal in a Digital UNIX environment and I can check it
but in a windows environment I don't seem to get it to work. Is this
something to do with the WinCap stuff?

I can run for a while and then stop, this shows all the info as
expected, but would like to see the packets on the screen as they are
being detected.

Thanks,

Alberto