Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Major announcement

From: "John R." <jhoger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:52:11 -0700
On 6/7/06, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nothing in the FAQ says that every member of the core development
team went to work for CACE - and, in fact, they didn't.  Most if not
all of us, with the exception of Gerald, still work where we did before.

I stand corrected! Guess I was reading into it. I still haven't heard
any a) actual reason for a fork and b) what impact this is expected to
have on Ethereal project.

-- John.