Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] About text2pcap

From: "Gilbert Ramirez" <gram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 07:16:22 -0500
http://www.ethereal.com/docs/NSE-book/332_NSE_11.pdf is a sample
chapter from a book on Ethereal and other tools. It has a section on
text2pcap.

--gilbert

On 6/6/06, Kai.Kang@xxxxxxxxx <Kai.Kang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, all

Would any person please give some real examples regarding of the using
of text2pcap tool? It will be great to also have input and output demo
if possible. I am working with plain text file produced by emulator,
trying to convert them into pcap format, so it can be analysed by the
Ethereal also. And I found the text2pcap manual is a little bit
incomprehensibly to me :( Many thanks in advance for your help!

Br
Kai Kang