Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] About text2pcap

Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:54:58 +0300
Hi, all

Would any person please give some real examples regarding of the using
of text2pcap tool? It will be great to also have input and output demo
if possible. I am working with plain text file produced by emulator,
trying to convert them into pcap format, so it can be analysed by the
Ethereal also. And I found the text2pcap manual is a little bit
incomprehensibly to me :( Many thanks in advance for your help!

Br
Kai Kang