Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] AVA - QBSS Patch

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:40:47 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Thomas Sillaber wrote:

> Hola,
>
> here is the Patch for:
>
>     - AVA (Alcatel Automatic VLAN Assignment)
>     - QBSS ( QOS Basic Service Set)
>
> I hope that the placement of the code and the definition of the filter tags
> are right. when not please let me now. I am new to ethereal def! Give me
> feedback. (Hope the patch works; thats the first patch i generated..)
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

A few notes on your patch:
- Coding style is not anything like the original file.
  Different, sometimes inconsistent indentations.
- Where do you need qbss_version for?
- Where do you need the hidden fields for?

Please clean up the patch and generate it again. Patch generation was done
right, it applied cleanly.

Thanx,
Jaap