Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] AVA - QBSS Patch

From: "Thomas Sillaber" <Thomas.Sillaber@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:53:39 +0100 (MET)
Hola,

here is the Patch for:

    - AVA (Alcatel Automatic VLAN Assignment)
    - QBSS ( QOS Basic Service Set)

I hope that the placement of the code and the definition of the filter tags
are right. when not please let me now. I am new to ethereal def! Give me
feedback. (Hope the patch works; thats the first patch i generated..)

Thanks

Thomas

Satte Provisionen f�r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner