Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Multiple/Recursive PDUs

From: "Bill Florac" <bill.florac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:16:16 -0600
Erwin,

You got it, a updated ACN plug in. I had looked at the one wrote but ACN
has changed so much that I decided to start over. However, the Ethereal
documentation is not clear if you can recursively use the same
registered field table entry.  It does seem to work but the
documentation seems to indicate that it uses the hf_xxx memory location
as part of the tree leading on to believe you would not be able to use
it more than once.  Having now looked more at the code and understanding
this a bit more, I don't think it will be a problem but I wanted to get
the views of those more failure with Ethereal.

Bill