Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Multiple/Recursive PDUs

Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:13:01 +0100
Hey Bill,

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 01:34 -0600, Bill Florac wrote:
> I am trying to create a plug-in to dissect a protocol that contains
> multiple PDU in one UDP packet.  Each PDU can contain by itself,
> contain more PDUs. The type and number of PDUs varies with each UDP
> packet.  Can I put multiple dissectors in one plug-in so I can call
> the correct one (possibly recursively)?

I don't know what protocol you are building a dissector for, but the ACN
plugin i wrote a long time ago for a early draft version of ACN does the
PDU in PDU thing, you might be able to use it as a reference.

- Erwin

--
      Erwin Rol Software Engineering - http://www.erwinrol.com/
tel: +49-(0)8024-479378 gsm: +49-(0)171-6929198 email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx