Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] flow graph enhancement

From: "Jacques, Olivier (OCBU-Test Infra)" <olivier.jacques@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:05:10 +0100
Hi Anders,

I tested SVN 16978 and it is working fine for the flow graph itself. Thanks.
But the change you made on Camel breaks displaying TCAP primitives that have several components (as in the Camel sample capture:
http://wiki.ethereal.com/SampleCaptures?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=camel.pcap )

And I don't know how to solve it. I already mentioned this issue back in August 05 for another protocol (http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200508/msg00037.html)
But we didn't came to a conclusion on this.

Also, can you tell me what I did wrong for the patch that forced you to apply by hand? (I'd like to avoid such issues in the future :) )

Regards,
Olivier.