Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Tree statistics / MATE

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:27:59 +0200
Hi!

I've just noticed, that the Win32 NSIS installer notes:

Tree Statistics Plugin (currently http only)

I would think that some other tree statistics are available now. so the "(currently http only)" might be removed

BTW: could someone please add descriptions of these new statistics to the wiki http://wiki.ethereal.com/Statistics?

The MATE plugin is still considered "experimental". Is this still the case and if it still is, are there any estimations when the work will be done?