Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Flow graph functionality

From: Alejandro Vaquero <alejandrovaquero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:01:00 -0600

LEGO wrote:
in the case of a loopback packet it happens to be the same port too.

In this particular case, it uses ports 5060 and 5061. So the previous idea should work in this case.
I think we could use a DOT on the line  instead of an arrow betwheen
the lines when the packet involves just one address.

Ok, when ip and port is the same, we can use a DOT line.
Just for curiosity, are these two cases "normal"? for me looks it should only happen in a dev environment.